Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Meme for Me-Me: The letter K

I've been working on this meme challenge I was tossed from Sue of As Cape Cod Turns. Melisa thought M was hard - but K was a challenge too!

Here are the rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your own name, other than the first question.

What is your name: Kathryn
4 letter word: Krap (I assume it was supposed to be a naughty word...really struggled to think of one)
Vehicle: Kia
City: Kalamazoo
Boy's Name: Keith (Partridge?!)
Girl's Name: Katrina
Drink: Kahlua (YEAH, baby!)
Occupation: Knife sharpener
Something you wear: Kilt
Celebrity: Karen Allen
Food: Klondike Bar
Something found in a bathroom: Kleenex
Reason for Being Late: KEYS are missing!
Cartoon Character: Katzenjammer Kids (and HOW old am I!?)
Something you shout: Krud? KIDDING! Knucklehead!
Animal: Kangaroo
Body part: Knee
Word to describe you: Kind (krazy?!)

3 comments:

RiverPoet said...

I have no idea who the Katzenjammer Kids are! But I loves me some Kahlua!

Peace - D

As Cape Cod Turns said...

My sister in law spells her name the same as yours! I don't know anyone else who spells it that way! THanks for playing along!
PS, the Cape has turned into tourist central. The grocery store was so crowded yesterday! Believe it or not, living here, you forget every year what it is like when the summer crowds come! I think you need to head to the Cape before your 2 months 1 day countdown!

Melisa Wells said...

Katzenjammer Kids! OMG, I haven't heard that since my mom mentioned them ages and ages ago...but I know you're not THAT old, since (I just researched them) they first appeared in 1897...