Saturday, June 7, 2008

I AM married to Howard Hughes!!!

Howard Hughes in the creepy "save everything" years, that is.

I arrived home at 2pm after working at a church event since 8am. The Hubs was supposed to be working on clearing out his junk room office.

This is what I found...



Do you see what I see? Let me make it easier...

Now, I've heard of Dumpster Diving....but Dumpster SORTING????

That's right...while I was gone, instead of working on throwing stuff away and clearing out the room so we can have the room ready for his dialysis (we have a carpenter coming Monday morning!), The Hubs chose to sort through the dumpster, pulling out junk junk JUNK VALUABLE STUFF.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cry...I'll laugh for you! That's too much. Have you ever heard of dialysis on the front porch? It might work.

Tee said...

You need to get this done while he's at work. That's the thing I do, I send Hubby off to get involved in something else so I can get the job done. I put the junk in black plastic bags and toss it. I've never caught him going through those bags he can't see through. LOL. I'll cry with you.

Don Mills Diva said...

This would probably be easier to stand if he also had Howard Hughes' personal fortune, no?

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

Yikes! That would be working backwards!