76. I love my new car (PT Cruiser). It’s a blast to drive.
77. I haven’t been this tickled about a car since my very first car – a 1973 Super Beetle.
78. I love games. Board games, card games, video games, PC games.
79. No one in my family likes to play games.
80. My best friend is British.
81. I developed a peanut allergy at the age of 46.
82. After spending a full day in the emergency room for the peanut reaction, I was tested for other allergens.
83. I am also allergic to dairy, pollen, but the number one thing is CORN.
84. I really miss not being able to eat corn on the cob in the summer
85. Corn syrup, dextrose, or maltodextrine is in almost every packaged food item; it’s a very limited range of foods I can eat. (Yet I'm still very over weight-go figure.)
86. I love movies.
87. I am currently reading “Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict”. It’s amusing, but not deep.
88. I hate snow. This hatred came forth after many winters of shoveling snow.
89. I like dogs, but I love cats.
90. When Mt. Saint Helen’s blew her top, I was living 150 miles south, yet it still knocked pictures off my walls.
91. I was living in the SF Bay area when the Loma Prieta “World Series” earthquake hit in 1989.
92. That’s enough natural disaster for me, thank you very much.
93. I love the British comedies on PBS.
94. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
95. After wearing jeans to work for the past four years, I’m finding it a challenge to dress “up” five days a week for my new job.
96. I love teaching Sunday School.
97. I am the “Craft Queen” when it comes to kid crafts, and I usually lead all the crafts for our Vacation Bible School. But this year I will be working and can’t participate.
98. I have come to despise flying.
99. I like bright colors, and rarely wear black.
100. PINK is my favorite color! (Big shocker!)
Boy, this was hard. I’m glad I’ve reached the end, and I’m grateful the tradition doesn’t include 200 things on your 200th post!