I was tagged by Sue over at "As Cape Cod Turns" for the "7 Random Things" meme. It's late and I'm tired so I will just see where my wandering mind takes me...
1. I've always loved old houses. Then I spent 15 years living in an old, unfinished house. Now I realize I love completed houses.
2. Last night I found a nice photo of my home town online (Eugene, Oregon) and now that is now my laptop wallpaper.
3. We had a new dumpster delivered today, for the next round of construction, and I was as happy as a kid on Christmas morning! Don't stand in one place too long, I may toss you in!
4. The thought of leaving my 40's behind depresses me. Which is wierd, because ENTERING my 40's kind of depressed me.
5. I have a sweet tooth, but chocolate isn't really my thing. I'm more of a vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche kind of girl.
6. Even though I am a Church Secretary, I swear like a sailor. Actually, I dated a sailor for four years - I swear WORSE than a sailor. (I'm not proud of it)
7. It's confirmed - I DO have the sense of humor of an adolescent boy. I went to see "Step-Brothers" - alone! - while Darling Daughter and her BFF were at the Batman movie.