Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Share The Love

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that The Hubs in on dialysis. I don't know if I mentioned that he is on a transplant list, and has been for several years. Until he started dialysis, he was pretty low on the list, but now that he has started, he's moved up. Now it's a waiting game.

I was "blurfing" (I think Melisa or Jules created that term to describe blog surfing?) and was spending some time at Portia Speaks. You can follow the link to get the details, but this Award was created to show your fellow bloggers that you love their blog, at the same time as raising awareness of the importance of organ donation.

I ask that you all copy this award, post it prominently on your blog, and pass it along to those bloggers you love!


3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Wasn't me...but I like the word "blurfing": hilarious!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just wasted .. um spent 10 minutes playing shoot the marble. hehe

Anonymous said...

Check out Confessions of a CF Husband. It's a young husband's blog dealing with his wife' CF and the very early birth of their unexpected baby. It will break your heart, but it is an awesome testimony to their faith. The wife just had a double lung transplant and has since learned she has lung cancer, which is not uncommon in young people that have lung transplants.